Friday, March 25, 2011

How Do You Roll

This wasn't "date night" per-se because the kids joined us, but I had to give a quick shout out to How Do You Roll. It's quickly becoming one of my family's favorite dinner locations. My son adores miso soup (99 cents for a bowl), I love the edamame (also 99 cents) and might have to start buying two bowls of it so I have enough after sharing with the kids. You can tell them how to make your sushi - which is a blast. Sort of like Subway but with fish, veggies, and rice.

They have a HH which involves great deals on beer and wine (not many choices, especially in the wine department but I have to admit that Barefood Chardonnay isn't all that bad) and deals on the Philly and some other rolls. We had two rolls (10 pieces each), a miso soup, an edamame bowl, two juices for the kids, a diet coke for David and a wine for me - all for $20. Then he took off another $5 because we'd earned a free sushi roll from our frequent sushi card.

It's more of a family place than a true date night place, but they have saki, Barefoot wines, and some good beer choices. Worth a visit on a family Friday night!

No comments:

Post a Comment